Coding classes are offered for students in kindergarten through eighth grade, and students have 1-to-1 device access, as well as guided reading programs that customize learning opportunities.
A Head Start preschool classroom is located on the school campus, along with free all-day kindergarten and multiple before- and after-school programs. Starting in the 2018-19 school year, the school will also be the site of the Desert Heights Alternative program.
School features include:
- Google classrooms with Smart Boards or panel boards in every room
- A library with both traditional and digital reading resources
- A full-size, fully-equipped science room
- A dedicated computer lab
- An art room with a kiln
- A music room supporting band and choir programs
- A collaborative learning space for professional development