• Student Records

    The Student Records department handles student record requests after a student has been promoted to high school or has left the district. Current students may locate their records at their school. Due to the FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) Law, we can only release student records to parents/guardians, if child is under the age of 18; or only to the student, if over the age of 18. In either case, we would need a photo ID for verification before we can release any educational records.

Pupil Personnel Forms