Roosevelt School District Instructional Time Model
2021-2022 School Year
To allow students who are quarantined or isolated by the school due to COVID-19 exposure the opportunity to academically engage through a remote learning model without impact on their attendance.
- Students who have tested positive for COVID-19 and must isolate for at least 10 days.
- Siblings of students who have tested positive for COVID-19 and must quarantine.
- Students who have been identified as close contacts of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and must quarantine.
- Students must log into Zoom at the designated virtual connections times.
- Students must submit daily work in Canvas or SeeSaw, according to their teacher’s directions.
Special Area Instruction
- All special area learning tasks will be asynchronous and accessible through Canvas or SeeSaw.
Exceptional Student Services Resource Time
- ESS teachers can provide direct specially designed instruction via Zoom during regular resource time.
- IEP Case Managers will follow the IEP and ensure special education and related service minutes are met.
English Learner Interventions
- EL students will be provided with daily asynchronous learning tasks using the digital Lexia programs.
*At Home Learning Kits will include a combination of hands-on, print materials and digital learning activities. School may require 24 hours to plan and prepare materials for distribution to families.