There will not be a Principals Talk in the cafeteria this year. Please attend one of the Parent Zooms on 7/28 & 8/4 at 6pm for COVID and general school information from the Principal. Please see the event posting.
On July 29th we will have an IN-PERSON meet the teacher... Please read carefully:
Student last names A-L will be from 5pm to 5:45
Student last names M-Z will be from 6pm to 6:45
Families with multiple last names, please pick one session to attend with the whole family.
Class assignments will be posted in the MOB lobby. Please go directly to your assigned class.
Unfortunately, due to COVID there will be no food at this event.
To ensure safety we ask that families please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Limit conversations with teachers to 1-2 minutes. All staff is available via email before and after the event.
2. Please do not remain in classrooms for more than 5-7 minutes.
3. There will be no sitting at desks in the classrooms.
4. Each class will have an example of COVID protocols.
5. Please let your teacher know, in writing, if your child has any allergies, illnesses, etc. We will be scanning for COVID symptoms throughout the school day.